FRESH 4 U ONLINE SHOPPING AGREEMENT
When shopping online, you the customer, enter into a binding agreement with FRESH 4 U, trading as FRESH 4 U MELBOURNE (ABN 91 49581 4842 located at 10 Ardwel ct, St Albans, Victoria, 3021, Australia) and agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. By placing an order, you are bound by these terms and conditions and agree to comply fully. If you do not agree with our terms and conditions of use, you may not use this site.
- Our platform is only intended for use by people residing in nominated areas of Melbourne, Victoria. Customers must provide a valid email address and credit card for all orders accepted online.
- Your order will be confirmed once the payment is approved and then it will be processed for packaging and dispatch.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that: you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and - you are at least 18 years old; and - you are resident in one of the delivery areas available.
CANCELATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS
You may cancel or modify an order after it has been submitted to us. For delivery, an order may be cancelled or modified up to 36 hours before the selected delivery time. Please contact us a.s.a.p. to make any modifications or cancellations. Modifications after this time cannot be made. Any cancellation after this time may incur a $5 cancellation fee. Alternatively, you could turn your payment into credit for future purchase.
- Orders must be a minimum of $20 to be delivered.
- In order to purchase goods from FRESH 4 U, the delivery address which you nominate will need to be within our delivery zone. Please ensure your delivery address is correct, as orders that are located outside of our delivery zone will not be processed.
- Cut off point for placing orders and/or changing orders is 36 hours prior to delivery. For example, if it is Monday and you want a grocery delivery scheduled for Wednesday, you must finalise your order by 8pm on Tuesday.
- Please leave specific delivery instructions on the checkout page for our drivers to follow if the drop off point is not the doorstep. Without instruction, we will leave it on your doorstep or in a safe place outside your apartment block, and notify you of the delivery via SMS.
- Unattended deliveries. FRESH 4 U is not responsible for any damage or theft to your order when left in the designated area that you have specified. We recommend that your delivery is brought inside and stored away as soon as possible.
- At the time of delivery, your order will be at an appropriate temperate to ensure it is as fresh as possible. FRESH 4 U are no longer responsible for your order once it has been delivered.
- We accept that in the event of your order arriving damaged due to our own transport, we will replace the goods free of charge or give you a credit on your next order.
- Payment is required to confirm your order.
- All orders must be paid by one of the accepted payment methods. The accepted payment methods are: Credit Card or Debit Card and PayPal.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your accepted payment method details are valid and up to date.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available at the time of payment processing. If we are unable to successfully process any payment for an order you have placed, we will first attempt to contact you in relation to the order to arrange alternative payment. If we are unable to contact you we can, at our complete discretion, cancel your order. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate future deliveries when payments are outstanding.
- If there are items missing from your delivery, please contact us as soon as possible. We will fix the problem for you by either crediting the amount to your account or re-delivering the product.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of a product, we want to hear about it. Please contact us and we will aim to fix it for you.
- If an item is out of stock, we will endeavour to inform you about it.
- The refund policy does not apply to products which by their nature are not suitable for return or spoil quickly. This is especially true for perishable foods, such as those provided by us.
- If you consider that any products sent to you are damaged, or defective or fail to comply with any guarantees in the Australian Consumer Goods Act, you can notify us and we will examine the received digital or physical evidence of the defective product. We will notify you of the outcome via email within 14 days. If your refund is approved, we will process the refund within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund.
- If you seek a refund for any other reason, you can request a refund by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider each request at our reasonable discretion. We will notify you of the outcome of your refund request via email within 14 days. If your refund is approved, we will process the refund within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- Please take care when specifying your delivery address as refunds will not be provided for if you enter an address incorrectly.
- Your privacy is important to us, so we will never take advantage of it. You won’t find us sending your details to third parties without your consent.
- All promotion validity dates are specified on the adverts, coupons, emails or leaflets
- Discounts, vouchers or codes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, vouchers or codes.
- Only one discount, voucher or code can be used per order.
- Discounts, vouchers or codes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives and have no monetary value.